Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Big Flares

Pants- 5th Avenue
Shoes- Gazith
Denim Top- La Mirage
Necklace-H&M

It's been so very long, since my last update & here I am again still not wanting to be done with the floral trends but this time I came with a new addiction, yes; the wide leg pants. I am so going to have it on  my wardrobe staples & surely be adding more of  it on my future updates. I am in love with the elegance, the flares & most of all, its comfy nature, can't wait to experiment more on it. Well this is it for now, hope you liked the post, & you can leave your comments below. Thank you!
Peace&Love.








2 comments:

  1. Tse-Ring, your outfit is purely gorgeous. I've gotten tired of floral pants, but I love these you're wearing here. Wide-leg or flared pants with a pair of platform shoes will usually get my approval 100% of the time. These foxy sandals are lovely to compliment the floral pants. Since these are floral pants you're wearing, it's safe to say your beauty has blossomed beautifully wearing these pants. Your hair is gorgeous along with a cute face. So an overall great outfit! Much love from the United States!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete