Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Black Mandala


They say, you realize the importance of anything, only when you don't have it anymore. I miss so many things from back home that I wish I could have them right now & when a friend of mine gifted  me the Mandala printed Tee that I am wearing right here, I totally fell in love with it, it was the perfect thing to make me happy & I'm so thankful to her. I rocked it with my new pair of pants that I purchased in a very cheap price (4$), I loved the color & the black stripes on it, that are kind of funky. On top of that, I added a sheer black shirt from Zara with a bag from Renuar & decided to wear the glasses & put on some accessories to give a Rock Chic feel to the whole look. All the pictures are taken by my best friends, love them.
Well that's it for now, hope you guys liked the post & feel free to leave your comments. Peace&Love.
Sheer Black Shirt- Zara
Mandala printed Black Shirt
Bag- Renuar

2 comments:

  1. Love it - especially your hair! So glad I didn't cut mine off. That's such a great colour on you.

    Micah x

    http://www.rawwblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it.:] & by the way, I love your hair..

      Delete