Tuesday, April 3, 2012

S/O to my friends.

Friends are always a great company in both good & bad times, enriching our life with love, happiness & pleasant memories.
Well today, I just want to give a big shout out to my friends, to those real people who've made my life better in so many ways & no matter how many times I've made a fool out of myself, they've always forgiven my wrongs & made me feel loved & respected.
It's always a better time with a friend in loneliness than standing alone in the crowd of strangers..
So, people be grateful, that you have friends & take a moment to thank them for being a friend to you..
This time, I'm updating my blog with some of my old pictures, taken with my friends that value a lot of beautiful memories.
Peace&Love.
Wifeys.<3
                  


& below are the pictures of summer 2010, that I can't miss.


I love this.

  Peace&Love. Tse-ring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment