Monday, April 2, 2012

My very first post.

         It's been a while that I've been planning on starting a blog of my own. & here it is, I came up with one. &, I'm so in love with this idea of blogging that I couldn't resist myself
Fashion is definitely the first thing I'm gonna be blogging about but along with that there will be a lot of other things that will be included in my updates, & I'm so looking forward to, experimenting myself  & getting better with time.
Well, that's it for now, I'll  add more writings in my future post. And below are some of my favorite pictures,   taken by my best friend. Peace&Love.
.
"Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci Bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind"-Gail Rubin.


<3 Tse-ring.

1 comment:

  1. never thought lil' gal from lil' town will rocks
    like this...
    cheers amazed :p

    ReplyDelete