Monday, April 9, 2012

Summer colours.

                                   http://lookbook.nu/look/3278363-Thinking-of-you
Forever21 shirt
H&M rings 
Summer is on it's way, & I'm feeling a little excited about that, besides, the burning afternoons that i hate , summer brings  beach parties, refreshing summer nights, colorful clothes, & a lot more fun, things that I love about summer.
Fashion is always about experimenting, & this time I went with yellow, though it's not the color, I usually wear but this yellow shirt got paired up pretty well with my black pants that i got from my local store. I added simple accessories from H&M, keeping the look simple.

This is another look where I played with a colorful tee pairing it with my black pants that I got from 5th Avenue,( my regular place to shop). 
Well, dat is it for now, I'll get back soon & hope you guys like the post. Peace&Love.
                       http://lookbook.nu/look/3304875-Colours#comment_23490089



Peace&Love.<3






















No comments:

Post a Comment