Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fly Higher

                                                                                                     
    The summer heat has turned up so fast & finally I had the chance of getting out without carrying any blazers or jackets or anything like that, & so I chose to wear  this beautiful red skirt , that I got from 5th Avenue with black top (Forever 21) along with leopard printed bag & steve madden leopard printed shoes & for accessories, I got it all from street markets.




That's it for now, hope you guys liked the post.. Peace &Love.<3

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! And I liked the yellow shirt form your other post too! So bright and bold!

    I am following you! I see you are a new blogger! Best wishes to you on growing your blog- you have nice pieces and higher end style so I am sure you will do well! I hope you can stop by my blog, and follow me back now too ^_^

    God bless
    christine
    www.beyoutiuflhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This zip-front high-low/mullet skirt looks amazing. Very bold pop of magenta. You also have lovely hair (with a very nice color) and a lovely shade of lipstick to compliment the skirt. The peep-toe animal print pumps are a sweet way to top off this lovely look.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete